Pain means gain folks. Even though I complain, I know that my body is benefiting from my discipline. This is what we did for an hour (it was terrible and I hated every minute of it): Burpees, drop squats, jump squats, plank arm raises with weights, burpees with a shoulder press and football run with the teacher yelling "down" every 1.5 seconds, which made it pretty much burpees. So yeah, we did some version of burpees for approximately 60 minutes and it hurt like HeLL-O! Teacher didn't yell at me, or even look at me :) He must have remembered our conversation about respect, NiCE- Good memory Mr. Drill Sargent!
By the end of this week, this is what my week in workouts will have looked like-
- Monday- 60 min Athletic Training, 15 min Abs
- Tuesday- 60 min Nike Training
- Christmas Party- and thank God, bc Boxing Bootcamp would have literally killed me!
- Thursday- 15 min Abs, 60 min Danceaton (high energy cardio dance class)
- Friday- 60 min Danceaton
- Saturday- 60 min Turbo Kickboxing
- Sunday- Cooking and Cleaning for Christmas
A quick and healthy meal that I thought to make tonight while driving home from the gym- Chicken Stir-Fry Hibachi-Style. I was driving home thinking about how there's really not a whole lot of food in my house, but I do have zucchini, squash, onion, rice and chicken. Immediately, I just thought hibachi. I started up cooking the brown rice (it takes
On a random note- I think I'm allergic to red peppers,
Has anyone ever heard of this???