I feel like I look a little cow-ish, but apparently it's just an illusion of pregnancy dysmorphia. Week 24 was a great week (it was last week- my posts are behind, sorry). We did 100 burpees in a row in Boxing Bootcamp. I slacked a little and probably did more like 91, but who's counting... As long as I'm surpassing those weenies around me, I feel great! Haha! ;)
1. I bought Baby Luciana 90 hangers for her closet. I'm fairly confident in saying that 90 is probably not enough, sad but true. Ay Caray! I know- it's crazy, but she's gonna be my little fashionista. We can't help it. I bought this closet set online today at WalMart.com-
- 30 slim-design, flocked-velvet hangers
- 12 closet dividers to organize and divide clothes
- 6-shelf organizer hangs in closet for easy-access storage space
- 3 small storage bins for holding small items
- 2 large storage bins for storing larger items
2. BFlo and I have a new favorite dessert that is very healthy- I found the recipe on Pinterest! It's called Single Ingredient Ice Cream and here's the recipe-> Click Here! I used natural PB and a small spoon of dark chocolate cocoa powder. I think it would also so be awesome with Strawberries instead of the PB and Chocolate. Go check it out- all it's made out of is frozen bananas pretty much. How cool is that?