Last time we talked about the statement necklace, and this time, we'll complete the look :) I got this veil-y yellow tank and cardigan at a store called Image. Both were around $12 a piece. Skinny jeans and then my UrbanOG boots are the last necessary items to pull this outfit together. I believe that the boots have gone up in price, because I know that I paid less than $40 for them (click here). But they're still a great deal at $42. Can I tell you how much I love the loose fitting, blousey look that's totally in now? It's so perfect for post pregnancy!
Let's transition to my new favorite dessert... I love you Pinterest!
Introducing- Frozen Banana Bites!
What you'll need . . .
- 2 large bananas
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup natural peanut butter
- Unsweetened coconut flakes
- Method . . .
- Set out a large plate or bowl with a piece of parchment or wax paper on it.
- Cut up the bananas into good-sized chunks. Each banana should give you around 5 to 6 pieces.
- Heat the peanut butter and chocolate chips in the microwave on high for about a minute. Then stir until smooth.
- Dip the banana pieces in the chocolate-peanut butter mixture. Lay them out leaving some space between them on the parchment/wax paper. Then when you've "covered" them all, use the remaining mixture to spoon over the tops (for even more chocolate-y goodness).
- Then sprinkle the unsweetened coconut flakes on top. Transfer to the freezer for about an hour until hardened.
- You can enjoy them like this (but they really aren't frozen yet -- and when they're frozen, the banana tastes like vanilla ice cream) . . . I suggest then covering with some plastic wrap (or really you can do all of this in some kind of Rubbermaid container) and let freeze overnight.
Do you have any good, healthy dessert recipes to share?